Coupon and Popcorn Sale
Do you like saving money and eating popcorn?
Please help support the students in the West Ottawa Music Programs by purchasing Coupon Books and Popcorn. 50% of the money collected by your student goes directly to your Music Booster Family Account! The Music Boosters make NO MONEY from this sale. It is an opportunity to offset the cost of music classes or to pay for trips. See the Music Booster Family Account page for more information and for the withdrawal form.
This fundraiser starts: Monday, January 7, 2019.
Order forms Due: Monday, January 21, 2019.
Product pickup: Thursday, January 31, 2019 from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Pickup is at the Performing Arts Center at Harbor Lights Middle School.
Coupon Book Sale
SaveAround coupon books contain coupons to local businesses. Check out the Lakeshore Savearound Coupon Book to see what business are participating. Each coupon book costs $25. Using just a few coupons will save you more than the cost of the book! To process the order:
- Please complete the Coupon Book Order Form
- Turn in the form and the money collected to your music teacher by Monday, January 21, 2019. Note: If you do not submit any orders, you MUST return the sample book to your teacher when your order forms are due.
Popcorn Sale Information
The Goodies Factory popcorn sale includes a variety of types of popcorn! All products cost $15. There are two ways to order popcorn from the Goodies Factory.
Students will be provided order forms in their class. The order forms must be filled out and the money collected up front. The order forms and money should be turned in to your music teacher by Monday, January 21, 2018. Family accounts will be credited with $7.50 for every $15.00 order purchased using the order form.
Orders may be placed online. Family accounts will be credited $4.50 for every $15.00 order purchased online. In order to get credit for the online sales, students MUST register online. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Goodlies Factory Online Shopping Page.
- Go to the Seller Registration area on the page and enter the Group ID for your school.
- North High School: 115022
- South High School: 115024
- Harbor Lights Middle School: 115025
- Macatawa Bay Middle School: 115023
- Enter the required information on the page including name, grade, teacher, email address and a good password.
- Be prepared to add email addresses to out-of-town friends and family while registering.
- Click the "Send" button when your list is complete.
- You should receive a "Seller ID" in your email that you can give to people that allows them to place orders as well. Just give them the website address of: https://www.thegoodiesfactory.com/shopping/
- Please collect the money when the order is taken.
- Have checks made payable to: West Ottawa Music Boosters (WOMB). Checks not properly made out to WOMB will be returned to the seller to reissue. We’ll accept cash, of course, but stress to the customer that a check helps us keep track of orders and provides them with a receipt. If you do have cash to turn in, please ask a parent to take the cash and write a check for that amount.
- Be courteous to your customers and be sure to thank them for their support!!! Thank them even if they don’t buy. A customer who doesn’t buy this year, may buy next year!
- Popcorn and Coupon Books are scheduled to be delivered Thursday, January 31, 2019. The student sellers are responsible for order pick up and distribution. The pick up location will be at the Performing Arts Center lobby at Harbor Lights Middle School from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.