Goodies Factory Popcorn Sale
Do you like eating popcorn?
Please help support the students in the West Ottawa Music Programs by purchasing Goodies Factory Popcorn. 50% of the money collected by your student goes directly to your Music Booster Family Account! The Music Boosters make NO MONEY from this sale. It is an opportunity to offset the cost of music classes or to pay for trips. See the Music Booster Family Account page for more information and for the withdrawal form.
This fundraiser starts: Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
Order forms Due: Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Product pickup: Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Pickup is at the Performing Arts Center at Harbor Lights Middle School.
Popcorn Sale Information
The Goodies Factory popcorn sale includes a variety of types of popcorn! All products cost $15. There are two ways to order popcorn from the Goodies Factory.
Students will be provided order forms in their class. The order forms must be filled out and the money collected up front. The order forms and money should be turned in to your music teacher by Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Family accounts will be credited with $7.50 for every $15.00 order purchased using the order form.
Family accounts will be credited $6.00 for every $15.00 order purchased online. In order to get credit for the online sales, students MUST register online. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Goodlies Factory Online Shopping Page.
- Go to the Seller Registration area on the page and enter the Group ID for your school.
- High School: 116899
- Harbor Lights Middle School: 116895
- Macatawa Bay Middle School: 116894
- Enter the required information on the page including name, grade, teacher, email address and a good password.
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering that will contain your “Seller ID”.
- You can let friends and family know how to order online two ways:
- Add email addresses of out-of-town friends and family while registering, then click the "Send" button when your list is complete.
- Share your "Seller ID" and the Goodies Factory website address (https://www.thegoodiesfactory.com/shopping/) directly with your family and friends!
- Please collect the money when the order is taken.
- Have checks made payable to: West Ottawa Music Boosters (WOMB). Checks not properly made out to WOMB will be returned to the seller to reissue. We’ll accept cash, of course, but stress to the customer that a check helps us keep track of orders and provides them with a receipt. If you do have cash to turn in, please ask a parent to take the cash and write a check for that amount.
- Be courteous to your customers and be sure to thank them for their support!!! Thank them even if they don’t buy. A customer who doesn’t buy this year, may buy next year!
- Popcorn is scheduled to be delivered Thursday, January 30, 2020. The student sellers are responsible for order pick up and distribution. The pick up location will be at the Performing Arts Center lobby at Harbor Lights Middle School from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.