Citrus and Popcorn Sale
Do you like citrus and popcorn?
This fundraiser starts: Friday, January 5, 2018.
Order forms Due: Friday, January 19, 2018.
Product pickup: Thursday, February 8, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Pickup is at the Performing Arts Center at Harbor Lights Middle School.
Citrus and Popcorn Sale Information
Please help support the students in the West Ottawa Music Programs by purchasing Florida fresh oranges and/or grapefruit. 100% of the profits from this sale go directly to your Music Booster Family Account! The Music Boosters make NO MONEY from this sale. It is an opportunity to offset the cost of music classes or to pay for trips. The profit margin is approximately 45%. That means about $45 for every $100 in sales to the family account. See the Music Booster Family Account page for more information and for the withdraw form.
Please use the following forms for the Citrus Fruit orders:
How to Fill Out the Order
- Be sure YOUR name, home number, director’s name, and your grade are written on the top of each order form.
- For each customer, print the customer’s name and phone number.
- Write number of items in each column. Add up amount due at end of line. If the Excel form is used, it will total the amounts automatically.
- Add up totals from each column at the bottom of each sheets used. Again, if the Excel form is used, it will total the page automatically.
- Order sheets MUST be given to your director on or before
Friday, January 19, 2018.
NOTE: Citrus fruit must be paid for at the time the order is placed!
For Popcorn Sales
Use the following link for Popcorn orders online or contact a student directly with their ordering form.
Please use the School ID #111892 when ordering.
Things to Remember:
- Please collect the money when the order is taken.
- Have checks made payable to: West Ottawa Music Boosters (WOMB). Checks not properly made out to WOMB will be returned to the seller to reissue. We’ll accept cash, of course, but stress to the customer that a check helps us keep track of orders and provides them with a receipt. If you do have cash to turn in, please ask a parent to take the cash and write a check for that amount.
- Be courteous to your customers and be sure to thank them for their support!!! Thank them even if they don’t buy. A customer who doesn’t buy this year, may buy next year!
- Fruit and popcorn is scheduled to be delivered : Thursday, Feb 8, 2018. The student sellers are responsible for order pick up and distribution. The pick up location will be at the PAC lobby at Harbor Lights Middle School from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
- Citrus Fruit orders must be picked up on delivery day because there is no place to store the fruit. If they are not picked up on time, they will be donated to a local group. Refunds will NOT be given.